Wood Cut To Size
Plywood, Board sales, MDF Sizes
M.D.F. stands for Medium Density Fibreboard. It is a very versatile material whether used at home or in industry. All our M.D.F. is Medite board which is low in Formaldehyde, less hazardous to health has less furring and produces a better quality cut. It is easy to work with and is often used for shelving, built in units such as bookshelves, clothing units, wardrobes, alcove units, kitchens etc. We supply veneered and standard in a wide range of thicknesses:
- 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 25 and 30 mm.
- Board sizes are 1220 x 2440 mm or 1220 x 3000 mm in 12, 18 and 25mm. Larger boards are available on order.
- Veneered M.D.F is available in Oak, Ebony, Cedar, Wenge, Steamed Beech, Ash, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Sepele and Pine.
We also supply and cut W.P.B plywood (Water Proof Boiled) which can be used for a variety of exterior and interior projects which require a high level of resistance to water such as shower rooms, bathrooms and kitchens that are to be wall tiled. W.P.B comes in thicknesses:
- 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 25mm.
- Board sizes are 1220 x 2440 mm. Larger sizes are available to order
For more adventurous projects Birch Plywood has a cross grain section laid transverse across each layer to form a more substantial and close grained board. It has a higher composite strength and high level finish that can be varnished, waxed, polished, or stained with a selection of coatings. We supply our Birch ply in thicknesses:
- 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24mm
- Board sizes are 1220 x 2440 mm. Again larger sizes are available to order.
Balls Pond Joinery
cut all the above boards to size for next day delivery to E1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8. Also to N1, 4 and 16 or for pick up from our factory on the same day within 4 hours.
Find Balls Pond Joinery at 286 Railway Arches, Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9HA.
Next door to car wash or phone 0207 729 8334.
For any advice or help in any way please do not hesitate to call or email